Ok ! That's It! I'm Going to the Get Motivated Seminar in Portland Or -

Yes, I was also offered the $1.95 seating price, but volunteered to upgrade it.

I have read some blogs about scams and how the promoters are using the big name speakers like Colin Powell, Barbara Bush, Bill Cosby, Terry Bradshaw, Rudy Giuliani, and others to promote other agendas and products.

My response: So What? Most people going to this are in sales or marketing, and would be surprised if there were not some other form of sales or marketing there when they are selling $1.95 tickets to see these top speakers.

In this economy, even a little bit of motivation goes a long way - this will be an "intensive" - i.e. - you probably know the drill .....a major event with a major theme - "Get Motivated" - attended by thousands.


You have already heard this and may have practiced it - that any form of motivational material - speakers, DVD's, etc., are only effective if used, practiced, and integrated into your life. Even then, more motivation doesn't hurt, and this event is an example of a boost that most of us in sales and marketing enjoy! In the recent past, I also have enjoyed the Tony Robbins CD program "Mastering Influence" for months after attending a weekend event in San Jose a couple of years ago.

So I am going to this with the intent that it will possibly be amazing, and possibly life changing. I plan to exchange a lot of business cards and network with a lot of people. It's one day in 2011 that could/will make a difference in the rest of the year!

Now, if you have read this far, I want you to please do me one favor:

Email me with your feedback on this blog, and send me your business information. I am in sales and marketing, and have excellent testimonials of my services. I will send you an email in response describing them and asking to learn more about your business services.
Click on this whole sentence to send me an Email >

Thanks for visiting my blog and maybe I will see you there !

David L. Brown
Owner - Webmaster- Logion Web Design and Development LLC
Salem, Oregon